• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dazzles Please UD Back from vets

crackerz

Alpha Buck
I took Daz to the vet yesterday as I found a lump on his neck whilst I was grooming him. It was a different vet as our regular one wasn't in. He wasn't sure what the lump was so Daz has gone in this morning for further investigation under GA. :(

I couldn't sleep last night and am feeling really sick today with worry. Poor Catkin is running around the garden looking for Dazzles. Even Doona and Humphrey have been sniffing around for him.

Fingers crossed it all goes well. Am sending vibes for all the other buns who are off to the vets today. x

Last edited:
Thanks for all the vibes. I love all my buns but Daz seems to think he is a dog or a cat.... My brother was sat on our sofa eating ritz crackers the other day and Dazzles decided to start dive-bombing him untill he got some :lol: He can be so cheeky, he will even try and take food out of your mouth. He can hear a cupboard being opened up a mile away.

I am off to my sisters house to try and take my mind off things.

Just picked Daz up from the vets. They have removed a small spur from his tooth and have removed an abscess from his neck. They don't think the tooth spur caused the abscess as it was pointing in the opposite direction of the abscess. He looks terrible but I am glad that he is back home.

I have managed to get him to eat some pellets and drink some water. I think I am going to sleep on the sofa tonight to keep an eye on him.

Thank you for all the vibes, they must have worked :)

Back