• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for my little Sally. Vets at 9am :-( Updated

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Sally ate her supper last night and a whole mound of grass at 9pm last night after having a cuddle and a groom. All was well until breakfast this morning. Gave them all their brekkie and they all got tucked in except Sally. She was just sat there looking very un-Sally like. This has never happened in the two years I've had her so I know something is wrong.

Off to the vets as soon as it opens at 9am. Am at bloody work aswell today :evil:

Please can little Sally have some vibes - she is not a happy bunny :(

Last edited:
Thank you everybody for all the vibes - really appreciate it. Sally says "fankyou" aswell!

The vet this morning checked her teeth and noticed the spurs that I already knew about. She said they looked ok - not enough to warrant a dental but it is easy to miss something in a bunny mouth. She also said there was a little gas so she kept her in. Gave her a gut stimulant and a pain killer.

Have just popped in to see how she is on my way home from work. Sally is now eating and pooping and seems a lot brighter in herself.

The vet wanted to keep her in to monitor her but I decided to bring her home as I can monitor her here. Am not at work tomorrow and Sally wanted to be at home. The vet gave her another gut stimulant jab and a pain killer before I bought her home.

She is out playing with her brothers and sisters at the moment but I will keep her in the dog kennel tonight to check she is eating and pooping.

I have noticed she has a wet chin. Now I'm not sure this is off the wet cabbage I gave her or whether it could be dribble. I will keep an eye on this as this would obviously point towards dental issues? Would I be right?

I'm a bit late with the vibes as I've been out all day, but it sounds like she could still do with some, so vibing that she makes a full recovery quickly

Glad Sally is feeling better

If her chin is wet from dribble then its very likely that she does need those spurs treating.

I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. How is Sally this morning? :)

Thank you for asking after Sally :)

Sally was bright and alert this morning :D. Went to feed them their brekkie this morning and Sally got tucked in. No wet chin this morning either.

I will keep an eye on this though.

Back