• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long?

drboo

Mama Doe
Hi, if you have had a friends bunny on a separate piece of lawned garden to your own bunnies for quarantine reasons, how long before you can let your own bunnies back on that area? (PS. The friends bunny was not poorly, just thought best to be on safe side) :wave:

This is a really good question. I use strips of turf or concrete in my foster runs,which I can replace/clean between different buns, but I have had some garden cordonned off for ages now from a bond, & I would like it back:oops::lol:

When our garden flooded a few years back I was paranoid about the rabbits catching stuff. So being the sensible person I am, I disinfected the area with pet safe disinfectant and let it dry out, before rinsing and leaving to dry again. They were fine on it.

Thanks everyone - shall leave it at least a month, and look into purchasing the disinfectant :wave: (and if it snows its a plus :lol:) :wave:

Back