• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norman aka Reggie

Victoria39

Mama Doe
I thought I would share some pics of the new man in my life. Norman, together with 4 buns, came to Fat Fluffs in July via Cottonmather.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=188513&highlight=reggie&page=6

Both Tulip and Reggie came to me for a short stay pre and post neutering ...... Norman didn't leave :lol::lol::lol: He has made himself very much at home and enjoys of the company of Paddy the dog, sharing his bed and helping himself to dried dog food :shock:

186.jpg

190.jpg

189.jpg

183.jpg

Although Norman needs to brush up on his toilet skills, he has no interest in cables or wires - there is a god after all :)

It's good to see Norman settled Vicki, I didn't think he would be going anywhere! He is gorgeous, but so big compared to my bunnies! Misletoe is settled too, although I think he and Norman have been comparing notes on the toilet front! :roll: Still he's gorgeous and we love him to bits! Hope you had a good holiday! xx

Back