• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Talking rabbits

Well if mine communicates very effectively to me that he wants to play & what we'll do, & even showed me he wanted the fire turned up! & had to devise a way to get through to a very thick human, I reckon they communicate a lot - & more than we give credit for.

I read in a book that they communicate by a rabbit version of whispering and that it is in a pitch we cant hear.
So maybe they whisper about you secretly and plan world domination:lol: or say things like
"Hey the hooman looks nice with all that hay in her hair":lol:

I don't know but our foster hutch lives across the patio from one of ours, who seems to manage to teach all the fosterbuns bad habits!

I don't know but our foster hutch lives across the patio from one of ours, who seems to manage to teach all the fosterbuns bad habits!

I really believe you - that is soooo rabbit. Why don't they teach each other good behaviour?

Back