• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bunnies up to?

isla

Mama Doe
Well, mine are trying to help my type! Abbey is running around jumping on my lap top and being annoying, and Nunzeo is trying to steal my glass of wine, also quite annoying.

So whats everyone else's buns up to tonight, hope they are all behaving!

Piglet's flopped out behind me, Eeyore's munching hay and Sophie & Otis are lying next to each other in their run

Mine are making a mess as per usual,moving all the hay bedding out of the bedroom into their living room area of the hutch.:lol:
Then flopping in the litter trays,as though its fun.:D

Mine are making a mess as per usual,moving all the hay bedding out of the bedroom into their living room area of the hutch.:lol:
Then flopping in the litter trays,as though its fun.:D

I think making a mess is what bunnies do best. Nunzeo has just had a wee under the bed, the little darling!

There goes the litter training.

Milo is surveying the living room to try and find edibles. This is always his first order of business when I let him out. :lol: He found a bag with sandwiches that my boyfriend left on the floor already. :roll:

matthew is in lounger (litter tray) three, and tabby is flopped near the tunnel.

they don't sit together much anymore. i think she's too bossy and he keeps out of her way :cry:

Molly is currently behaving herself, she is having her couple of hours free range before bed, she's grazing on the lawn.

THAT'S when to start to worry! - usually means BIG trouble with us.

Thumper's flopped out after we've run around the garden, + enthusiastic digging.

pearl chewed my signed pic of baldrick bloke from black adder the other week... cost me £20 donation at hopper haven open day that did.. ive still not forgiven her :lol::lol:

plus the why does my rabbit book is mostly missing the corners :shock:

Jose's sitting on the arm of the settee all puffed up, he doesnt tend to do flopping unless he's worn out or hot lol. every now and again he has a little clean too :)

Back