• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a new kitty drawing still a WIP

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
So ok yesterday I started a new drawing and so far Im really happy how its coming along! Im really working hard at making the fur look better and more realistic anyways here it is

drawings023.jpg

drawings021.jpg

drawings022.jpg

Im going of a pic on this thread its in the first post the 6th pic down

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=571962

It still has a lot of work to go but so far what do you guys think? Any advice on how to improve it?

Last edited:
Improve it?! :shock::shock: Its so amazing I can't even contemplate how it could be made better :lol: :D Its stunning! How long does it take to draw?

Improve it?! :shock::shock: Its so amazing I can't even contemplate how it could be made better :lol: :D Its stunning! How long does it take to draw?

Thanks. Iv been working on it on off since yesterday afternoon. It took me bout an hour and a half in all put together since I kept taking breaks adn then had to go to the barn and was there late.

This is the first car drawing im doing like this were the fur needs to be in detail.Ive been workiing on the fur but it still not wear I want it.

Ill keep this updated with more progress!!

I really wanna keep up with this so Ill be posting more progress soon!
Got more done on the drawing but I need to run to the store for a gummy eraser! Update pics tonight or in the morn!

Back