• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperate plea! UPDATE - no longer needed

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
I'm hoping to rehome Pooh Bear from Starlights but I can't find anyone who can do a homecheck. I can only get next week off work to start the bonding process so I really need to get my homecheck carried out this week. Is there anyone who could do a homecheck in Milton Keynes? I'd pay your petrol so you weren't out of pocket.

Kris has already posted in the 'homechecks' thread.

Last edited:
When would it need it to be done? Time wise I mean? I might be able to do it if it was during the day..but will have my daughter with me...

Oh bless you, that's such a kind offer but Cambs is a heck of a long way away just for a homecheck! Let's wait and see if anyone closer can do it for me first but if not, I don't work on Fridays so we could perhaps arrange something for then. We'd have to have a word with Kris at Starlights to make sure it was OK first.

Back