• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice

daisymoo

Young Bun
morning everyone

I have noticed that Daisy has had a bit of soft poo this morning and it smells bad, I have cleaned out her entire cage its happened a couple of times before, I think maybe her stomach isnt ready for carrots and apples, we only give her a very tiny piece of carrot and apple as a treat every now and again,

she doesnt seem her hoppy little self this morning, :( im hoping she will pickup and start giving me kisses today

is this common for them to have soft poo? I will monitor it! and she is having a check up at the vets on thursday

thanks
kaz and Daisy

Rabbits will produce a softer smellier poo which they will normal eat. Very often if they're not eating these poo's it can be because their diet is too high in pellets and maybe not enough hay. What quantity of pellets to hay ratio are you currently feeding?

It would be obvious diarrhea if it was a tummy upset from too much veg.

Hope that helps.

Back