• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys that your rabbits actually play with

My lot like their jingle ball. They pick it up in their mouths and drop it down on the floor. The mke a right rackett with it sometimes!

Rolo loves his carrot patch - and his yellow pages...

carrotpatch.jpg

rachelsinfield23

Most of mine like willow toys, and a large bag filled with hay for them to tunnel into always goes down well...but makes a mess in the house!

Does destroying the toy count??
If so Jemima loves her carrot patch .... Not so much the
carrots but the patch itself! She's eaten half of it already!!

She doesn't seem interested at all in her jingle ball :-/

she also loves her chill n chew matt, she does both !!

Xxx

Jingle bell and baby keys! They just love to pick them up in their mouths and toss them. They also love toilet paper rolls. :love::love:

Hmmm.. mine lot are pathetic. They enjoy their tunnels the most and hidey boxes.
I've seen them chuck around the odd toy :?
They prefer to eat things than play with things!

In the past mine have not bothered with they toys I have given them so they are a bit toyless at the moment, but Bella is really playfull so I am wondering if she would like some! I like the look of the carrot patch toy :D

my floppy's had the lot but nope he don't no what to do with them or he chooses not to bother with them :( he has a big wicker laundry basket on its side filled with hay that he likes to sit in and he likes his tunnels :D

jingle ball - useful communication tool, can be used to make a big noise and get mummy's attention. or, can be thrown into litter tray if mummy is slacking in her role as poo-thief!

slide - great for hiding under, good for standing at the top. has occasionally been used as a slide by tabitha.

don't know what to call it, somehow 'rabbit-t*sser' doesn't sound right...looks like a baby's rattle/keys but has a bunny on it. good for throwing around.

jumping baskets. i suppose they aren't really toys but the small one makes a good hay manger and gets thrown about a lot. the rest are handy for jumping on....

there are two food balls, a metal one with a bell for veggies, and a little one that most people seem to have that dispenses rabbit food - i only use that occasionally.

edited because the word beginning with t was starred out! hehehe!

My lot love chewing twigs and edible mats. They love cardboard boxes too.

They used to have a boredom breaker but I've taken the bell off because it drove us nuts:lol:.

Adrian loves his willow ball :) Both him and Joey have the little red dumbells that they love the pick up and throw around :lol: Toilet roll tubes seem to be a favourite though:roll:

They don't play with a lot.
They prefer wood things that they can chew - or boxes and tunnels where they can hide.

Josie loves her willow balls, but it's a waste of time unless we buy the giant ones (they last that extra 5 mins) :lol: and she as decided that big willow or apple sticks are fun too. The Jingle ball is ok when she needs to ring for the waiter but isn't used otherwise. The sisal carrot was a one minute wonder, it couldn't quite stand up to her nashers :lol:

Velcro loves (in order of preference 1. Willow sticks 2. Loofa ball - good for dunking in the water bowl. 3. Dunbell- offers a good workout 4. Treat ball- good when stuffed with dried herbs 5. Cardboard boxes and tunnels.

But often it depends on their moods!

I got Josie the Carrot patch and she didn't use it, but I am hoping it will be a successful hand me down for Velcro, when I dig it out :oops:

Tink loves anything Willow, she likes her treat ball as well, throwing it about to get all the treats to fall out.

She never touched her jingle ball, or her carrot toy!

Her fave thing to do is chuck cardboard boxes about.

Mine have 3 small toy baskets and Abbey likes tipping the toys out of them, if that counts. Thet also like the giant lego that you buy for kids. And plastic cups. Willow usually gets ignored.

Back