• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny lickies!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Am trying to feed up my Penny Pocket at the moment so I had her on my knee last night before bedtime feding her some of her favourite cloverleaf cookies.

Well they make a lot of crumbs so I put the crumbs in the palm of my hand and offered them to her.

Anyway I can feel her little tongue as she hoovers them all up off my hand. You know when we have sherbet! It felt SO CUTE! I was sat their giggling to myself :roll::oops:

I love my Penny Pocket x

If I crouch on the floor near my buns, Timmy will often hop over to me and start licking my eyebrows and my forehead, to groom me! I sit there giggling too :lol: Love 'em!

I loooove it when they do that! Also when they are cleaning themselves and you put your hand where they are cleaning so they start licking that too!:D

Awwww, how sweet. :love::love:

Bubbles always licks my skirt when I go into their run, because it's the only part of me she can reach when I'm stood up next to her. :lol::lol:

Back