• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ring a ring a Rosie

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
:D she's hopefully going up to the rescue next Monday and she may even have a male partner waiting for her :D she's doing really great, all proud of her, she's even getting excited in the morning for her pellets. aw it would really make me smile to see her in a lovely home with a husbun.

P1000674.jpg

P1000675.jpg

P1000676.jpg

P1000677.jpg

P1000678.jpg

P1000679.jpg

can't believe 55 people have looked at rosie and only touie has wrote a message. :( is there something wrong with her?

can't believe 55 people have looked at rosie and only touie has wrote a message. :( is there something wrong with her?

Yes!! ;)

No!!! of course not!! Sometimes people skim and don't always post a reply :)

She's a gorgeous bunster! :love:

Is she a foster bun? Is this why she's off to the rescue? x

:lol: lol usually don't complain but 55 is alot of people lol. no a guy in work found her running about the streets so his girlfriend caught her. they rang all the rescue centres (bar the one i know) and they said because he had caught it, it was their problem so he asked me to take her. i thought ted and her could have been friends but teddy didn't like her so email the girl from the rescue and she said they'd be able to take her. i know they will send her to a lovely home.

:lol: lol usually don't complain but 55 is alot of people lol. no a guy in work found her running about the streets so his girlfriend caught her. they rang all the rescue centres (bar the one i know) and they said because he had caught it, it was their problem so he asked me to take her. i thought ted and her could have been friends but teddy didn't like her so email the girl from the rescue and she said they'd be able to take her. i know they will send her to a lovely home.

Awww....well...things look like they're heading in the right direction for her now :) x

Back