• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a very proud bunny mommy!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
My little Jose hopped up the stairs for the first time last night :D

I'd just taken his litter tray and veg upstairs to put in his pen and went to walk back downstairs and he was 3/4 of the way up them lol. He looked at me as if to say "Oops I've been caught!" and ran back down! I called him a few times and he started hopping slowing back up them, I called the OH to have a look and as soon as Jose saw him he had the "Oops!" look on his face and ran back down again lol. I called him again and this time he came bounding up the stairs as fast as he could :love:

I'm just so so proud of him :love:

He seems to have changed over the past couple of days, he seems to be behaving himself a lot more which is good lol we dont seem to be telling him off as much. Plus he's definately more affectionate, towards me anyway lol He licks my fingers instead of biting them all the time and he runs across the back of the settee and I turn my head towards him and he licks my nose :love: He's still not like this with my OH and my OH is a bit jealous :lol:

bonding

:love:
My little Jose hopped up the stairs for the first time last night :D

I'd just taken his litter tray and veg upstairs to put in his pen and went to walk back downstairs and he was 3/4 of the way up them lol. He looked at me as if to say "Oops I've been caught!" and ran back down! I called him a few times and he started hopping slowing back up them, I called the OH to have a look and as soon as Jose saw him he had the "Oops!" look on his face and ran back down again lol. I called him again and this time he came bounding up the stairs as fast as he could :love:

I'm just so so proud of him :love:

He seems to have changed over the past couple of days, he seems to be behaving himself a lot more which is good lol we dont seem to be telling him off as much. Plus he's definately more affectionate, towards me anyway lol He licks my fingers instead of biting them all the time and he runs across the back of the settee and I turn my head towards him and he licks my nose :love: He's still not like this with my OH and my OH is a bit jealous :lol:

:love:-now that is bonding/good job/licky-licks:wave:sincerely james waller

Back