• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's just eight nails, Milo!!

sidereus7

Mama Doe
Man, can that rabbit put up a fight!! :shock:

I was clipping his back nails today and he would have none of it. I've heard that when rabbits can't see, they calm down and won't move out of fright. I move Milo on top of a strange table, cover his eyes with a blanket, and work as quickly as possible.

But if Milo can't see, he doesn't calm down. I think his thoughts are somewhere along the lines of:

Milo: OMG I CAN'T SEE!!! SOMEONE IS TOUCHING MY BACK FOOT!!! MOMMY, HELP HELP HELP!!!! AGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHG!!!!!!!!!! KICK HARDER!! IF YOU KICK HARDER THE BEAST WILL RELEASE YOU!!! NOT THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I'm going to invent the rabbit straight-jacket and make millions. :roll:

:lol: haha know how you feel its either the towel or my hand linus bless him hes so small he fights by chewing his way through my towels, surprisingly my most grumpy bun is the easiest to do

:lol::lol:Yep, different technique - I sit on the bottom stair & get Thumps in my lap.
I'm remarkably lucky, he's basically a houdini wriggler, AND gives a power packed punch in the pit of my stomach!:roll: You'd think I was murdering him!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Silly Milo.

I trimmed Bubbles's nails yesterday too and it was surprisingly easy, unlike last time I tried. :lol: Luckily, her back ones wear down pretty nicely on concrete, so it was just the front ones that needed doing.

Eddison was actually surprisingly good. He's the grumpier bunny, and hates being handled more, but he eventually gives up and just sulks while I do it.

Milo refuses to give up though. He's off to fight the good fight!!

Go Milo, go! :lol:

Back