• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse look alike for Jacks Jane and other Morse fans

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
This sculpture by Sophie Ryder is on show in Bath at present - I KNEW it must be modelled on somebun!!! and now I've seen the Morse photos . . . .
IMG_0604.jpg
[/IMG]

oh my goodness i didnt realise her work was up there will have to take piccies now of the sculptures she has down here very bizzarre but good

Confession time: the sculpture/artist actually calls these 'Lady Hares' (apologies to Morse - hope he forgives me!!).

I just adore the idea of being half human half hare/bun!!

Morse here.

I have taken time out from a complex investigation ( the disappearance of the carrots from the kitchen ) to make it aBUNdantly clear that I most definately do not have moobs and I am 100% Buck :p (unless you count the fact that the plum fairy visited me a few years ago as making my gender less certain...............:? :shock:)

Must dash, gotta call from the morgue, dead carrots found boiling in a saucepan :shock:

Regards

Chief Inspector Morse

Back