• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles in her thinking spot

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
This is where my permanently grumpy-looking madam likes to sit and ponder - behind the aviary and usually squidged into the small space right next to the water butt. :lol:

DSCF8025450x600.jpg

DSCF8026450x600.jpg

Note the chewed wood in the second pic - that's Alfie's handywork. :roll: I have to send one of the kids down the back of the aviary to shoo him out because the gap is only about 9 inches. :oops::lol::lol:

oh she is soooooo cute. shes like a pretty girly version of peanut! :love::love::love: are you sure you want her, i have a water butt here too...

;)

:love:

I was just pondering on how you get her out when you said you send a small child in :lol::lol:.... children do come in useful sometimes then?

:shock: Nice try SJ. But do you have any gravel? Because that's her favourite place to poo once she's done thinking. :lol::lol:

Lol Alison. Yeh, kids have their uses. I'm sure a broom would be a cheaper and less stressful option though. :lol::lol:

:shock: Nice try SJ. But do you have any gravel? Because that's her favourite place to poo once she's done thinking. :lol::lol:

Lol Alison. Yeh, kids have their uses. I'm sure a broom would be a cheaper and less stressful option though. :lol::lol:

no, no gravel :( i guess ill let u keep her!

I don't believe you when you say she is a 'grumpy little madam'. She is just SO CUTE. Look at her little chubby paws! :love:

Naughty Alfie for chewing the shed :no:

Last edited:
Back