• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding in Bournemouth?

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
As in the general chat section, I am going to Florida on August 29th. I have found someone who can have Gizmo if I can't find anywhere else, but ideally, I want to find someone who can have him a bit closer to home. In Bournemouth, or the surrounding area. If anyone knows of anywhere, or has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks :) I did google it, but nothing came up :? Thats ok vicki :) I did think about asking one a vet nurse to pop in, but my mum isnt happy about people coming in while she's away lol :lol: Gonna ring them in the morning :) fingers crossed they have space!

I am trying to find some one too, in the Bournemouth area, but need someone who takes indoor rabbits, really not getting anywhere though :cry: How about did you phone them? x

gizmo is going to be indoors. i found another website, looked at their prices, and they charged by hutch size!!! starting at £3 a day for a 4ft hutch :censored: He's booked in to the place in the link, the womans name is Victoria, she seems lovely. her number is on the website, but its 07900 396232 :) Am still hopefully having him looked after by a friend, because its double prices over the bank holiday, and I am so poor after paying to go to oxford tomorrow

Well although your Mum might not like it, if you're not too far from me I could pop in and sort him out and offer to meet your Mum before you go?

PM me if any good, I'm near Castlepoint ;)

Back