• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse Calling Bunnyaddict (and Anyone Else in Need of a Morse Fix !!)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have heard that you seem to like seeing piccies of me so I got my Sergeant (Female Officers + Cameras....... :roll:) to take a few shots of me working on my latest case. Sgt Jane managed to achieve this task this afternoon.

002-54.jpg

004-41.jpg

005-40.jpg

003-55.jpg

006-44.jpg

:D

He truly is the oddest looking bunny I've ever seen but he's so gorgeous :love::love:

Its the little spot around his nose and mouth that I love! :D

So happy to turn on RU after a difficult day and see pics of Inspector morse!!! He always makes me smile!:D

Yaaaaayyyyyyy Morse you handsome little man!!! :love::love::love: Thank you for my daily fix of your piccies :D You have made my day :D:D:D

PS - hope you cracked your current case ;)

Hmmm what's this?

I love the picture of Morse looking for clues on the fence post.
He reminds me of Wise Badger in the Wind in the Willows, he needs a story of his own to tell on dark nights :D:D

Aww, I love him so much, never fails to make me smile! I love the pic of him washing, he's got such gorgeous ears! You're a very lucky bunny mummy!

Back