• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, My name is Dumbo

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I live with Elaine at the Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue. As you can see my my lovely large ears I am an English lop. I am only 16weeks old and I have had such an adventure.

Dumbo2.jpg

I used to live with my mummy, but when I was old enough I went to live in a place called the pet shop, with my brother. I didn't like the pet shop. My ears started to hurt and I had crawly things inside them, which drove me mad. The lady at the pet shop would not treat my ears and they hurt lots more. I also had a thing called bloat, which hurt my tummy lots, so did my brother. Then we both went to live with Elaine.

Elaine took us to the vets, and he gave Elaine things to make us better. Unfortunately my brother was too ill and he died because of bloat, and I am very sad.

Cos the lady in the pet shop would not help me with the mites in my ears I have to keep going back to the vets, and Elaine must keep putting medicine in my ears for me. Elaine said I can stop here forever.

I would like to know if anyone could spare £10 a year and sponsor me. In return you will get updates of my progress every 4 months and photos to show everyone how well I am doing and what a big strong boy I am growing into.

If anyone would like to sponsor me, you will need to contact 'elaine' on this wonderful place called RU

Last edited:
Awww Dumbo you are very cute your ears are lovely they add personality. I cant sponser you at the moment cuz I am about to go and spend all my money on holiday but I promise I will when I come back in a couple of weeks and I hope lots of other people do too :)

Poor Dumbo :(

Your ears are very pretty and I do like your nose. :love: I bet you will love living with Elaine. Thats where we got Humphrey from and everyone we met there was really nice.

Sending lots of nose rubs and ear tickles :p

oooh I am on a bunny ban (which i feel is unfair since I only have two!) but I think I might be able to get away with a sponsor bun! :D

How would you work the donations?

:wave: Hello Dumbo I have now sponsored you and im just bumping this up so that people can see your gorgeous ears

Back