• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Excited Octavia From Honeybunny Coming To Live With Us

peppa

Warren Scout
Hello had to post as am really excited that all went well with home check and Octavia from Honeybunnys will be coming to live with us.
Hope you will send us some bonding vibes for bonding with Peppa and Georgie, have been telling them all about her :love:

Just octavia but i did consider both, but decided i want to just bond Octavia to peppa and georgie so fingers crossed.
yes i will post loads of pics when she comes xxx:lol:

ooo that is wonderful news, who could that be then? Can you tell me or perhaps not lol x Is it Amy?
oh i am soooooo excited, just cant wait. xx:p

Hello just an update, we are hopefully getting Octavia tomorrow so will have to have my camera all ready to take lots of pics.
What should i give her as a settling in pressie do we think :love:

Oh i see so is it spider then???????? Oh how exciting, all these bunnies going to new homes how lovely xxxx:love:

How funny when i look back at the posts it makes so much sense now lol xx
doh lol xxx Do we know roughly when her birthday might have been ?
Octavia that is not spider lol :lol:

Hey that would be a good idea, is that what a lot of you do here have a birthday on the day you get them????

I think that is a great idea that makes peppa and georgies birthdays on mothers day, what date was that this year, i will have to check, or should it always be on mothers day??????
As you can see i am not very decisive lol xxxx:p:p

I get very excited about these things but am used to things going wrong lol in general when i do things lol so have been trying to keep my excitement contained lol xxx:p:love::p:love::D

Hello she is here now and settling herself in. She doesnt want to come out of her safe crate too much yet but has been lying down in it and am trying to feed her up bless her.

Here are some photos

DSCF4586.jpg

DSCF4583.jpg

she is very beautiful, i just want her to be happy now and put on some weight :D

Karen was nice to meet you last night and I'm sure with your tlc she will soon blossom.
She seems to have a gentle personality and such a beautiful face:love:
(ps forgot the book:roll: will post today!)
Keep us posted on her progress and thank you for taking her on xx

yes lovely to meet you too x cat keeps walking on keyboard if this makes no sense lol xx
yes i remembered book only before i went to bed lol :lol:
she is very gentle and beautiful xx
i am very happy to have her thank you :love::p

Back