• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy and Jester's new run

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Well, newish - got it a few weeks ago but the sunny days have been so few and far between that the buns have only been out a handful of times. Daisy objects to getting her feet wet and stamps and sulks if she goes outside and it's not nice and dry :roll: :lol:

Jester: Not sure what we think of this mum ... and what is that? :shock:
Run001.jpg
Run002.jpg

Bit of re-arranging needed ... yes, I think it's better on it's side
Run019.jpg
Run012.jpg

Run018.jpg
Run007.jpg

Do you mind, we're on the toilet :roll:
Run031.jpg
Run033.jpg

It's raining so we're not going out, but mummy has brought us some grass
July083.jpg
July081.jpg

July077.jpg
July076.jpg

where did ypu get the run from?

Run is from Dawsons - http://www.dawsonsanimalhousing.co.uk/ It cost £220 :shock: including delivery, and is 8ft x 7ft x 3ft. John will make whatever size you want.

I was very annoyed at myself when it was delivered and set up as I was sure I'd measured very carefully the maximum size run I could get for that bit of my garden - turned out I'd messed it up and could easily have fitted in a 9.5 or 10ft by 7ft run :roll:

lovely pics :) it looks like jester has grown a little and is one of his ears wanting lop.

:wave: I think he has grown a bit - mostly sideways :oops: He's called the porky piglet now :lol: but I've cut down his pellets and treats.

Jester's ears are amazing as they go in every direction possible, but he spends a lot of time in helicopter mode :lol:

Run is from Dawsons - http://www.dawsonsanimalhousing.co.uk/ It cost £220 :shock: including delivery, and is 8ft x 7ft x 3ft. John will make whatever size you want.

I was very annoyed at myself when it was delivered and set up as I was sure I'd measured very carefully the maximum size run I could get for that bit of my garden - turned out I'd messed it up and could easily have fitted in a 9.5 or 10ft by 7ft run :roll:

:shock::shock::shock:

I made one this weekend that was 8ft by 4ft and 2ft tall and all the materials together cost me about £60!

Awwwww babies how are you? xxxxxxx:love::love:

Daisy and Jester: Hello Auntie Michelle :wave: We're doing really well, but meany mummy has cut down our ration of fenugreek crunchies and carrotys because she says Jester is getting porky! We've been enjoying our new run when the weather's nice, and we're very happy now that we've destroyed mummy's bed so she had to remove it from our room - we can binky round the whole room now with no hoomin furniture in the way :D

:shock::shock::shock:

I made one this weekend that was 8ft by 4ft and 2ft tall and all the materials together cost me about £60!

That's a mega bargain!!!

I looked into material costs, and asked a few people on here, and reckoned I'd need approx £120 to make it myself ... but I'm rubbish at DIY as I have carpal tunnel and can't drill things etc. The o/h refused to play at run making :roll: so buying one in seemed best option - and as I needed extra height for conti binkies and wanted something long-lasting, Dawson's seemed best option.

The quality of mine isnt as good as a brought one, my DIY skills arent great! But as its only to use under supervision it doesnt matter too much.

hehe I thought the run was smaller at first until you said the size :shock: then I realised how big gorgeous daisy is :shock::shock: hehe thats a lot of bun to snuggle up too :love::love::love:

Back