• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Bunnies!

GlitterBug

New Kit
Just realised I posted this in the wrong bit, so Instead.

some of you that have giants, can you tell me what they are like? I've read so much info on them that my brain hurts but I want to know what yours are like :D

Last edited:
my girl Noisette, she is like a little dog... she will nudge your hand to tell you when she wants head rubs, she answers and comes running to her name, and she gets stupidly exited when she sees me and runs about everywhere and does crazy binkies (actually she is too heavy to jump in the air :lol:) I love giant bunny personalities so much, but its down to how they were raised, just like any other bun! Generally they are much calmer and laid back, and this is completley true. Nothing phases them really! Once you have one giant, you can't go back... in total, I have owned 4 giant buns! I just love their personalities so much. they are very sweet bunnies. :love::love::love:

I've only lived with two bunnies - one giant and one littley - so I have limited experience in terms of comparison between breeds. But, whether down to breed or not, my Daisy (conti giant) is completely different to little Jester. She has a much more boisterous personality, loves following me around the house and leaps about like a lunatic when I call her name :lol: She does everything in a louder / naughtier / crazier way than Jester, always insists on having her own way, and has the strongest personality of any of my animals.

I love my little Jester just as much though, and I really like having two such different bunnies :love:

I have 32 and are all so different in personality, I wouldn't know where to start telling you about them except they are all fab and would not be without any of them.
I have some that are really cheeky and get up to mischief all day long, some are really good and quiet and then you get the others that are a mixture of both.

I wouldnt be without my conti, Ronnie. He is my life :love: Hes more like a dog than a bunny. He lives with his Wifey, Lola, who is a Frenchie :) Shes got such a big personality too. Theyre such a funny couple, they are very human orientated and if they see anyone in the back garden theyre at the door of their run waiting for you to open it to give them nose rubs :lol: They will sit there for ages being fussed :love: They do like to keep all four paws on the floor tho, not keen on being picked up. Come 8pm, theyre sitting waiting for their bowl of veggies, rather funny when you walk down the garden path and have 2 bunnies binkying all over the place :lol:

Once youve had a big bunny, you'll never go back to having a normal bun ;) If i could have another bun, it would definately be a conti :)

Back