• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Domino please

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Domino appears to be in stasis, he wont eat anything and is really agressive, hes lunging at me and fighting me, and refuses to eat even his most favorite treats.

I have done all the normal and nessacery things, and know what to do, i would just like some vibes for my little baby please :(:(

i think hes really hot, hes ears feel hot and he just looks uncomfortable. ive put him in the run under the shade, and put all his favorite yummies in there, so im sure it wont be long. im not overly worried as he is all angry, id be more worried if he was all still and soppy!

maybe it was too hot to make him want his breakfast!

domino is all okay now thanks guys, hes tum tum was making horrible gurgly noises but i tried critical care, some tummy rubs, and some fibreplex and more tummy rubs and then after a few hours he nibbled at grass, he still wont touch pellets, only grass but hes eating and im sure he will be back to normal tomorrow and he has produced the "teeny rock poos"

:lol:

i think it was a "you love daddy more than me he gets all the attention" plea!

Awww, poor Domino. I missed this earlier but I'm so pleased he seems to be getting back to normal. :love:

Back