• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ding Ding - Round 1!!! U/D pics

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Okay.....In the red corner we have Petal.....

Button005.jpg

In the blue corner we have Frank.....

FrankandPetal008.jpg

I'm going to attempt bonding them today. Something tells me it may be a feisty meeting. Keep your fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Petal looks ready for a fight. Those front paws wide apart in a slightly aggressive this-is-my-patch stance.
Frank seems to be maintaining an aloof posture as if to say 'if I ignore you, you will go away'.
What can I say but good luck :D

Positive bonding vibes coming your way>>>>>>

Petal looks ready for a fight. Those front paws wide apart in a slightly aggressive this-is-my-patch stance.
Frank seems to be maintaining an aloof posture as if to say 'if I ignore you, you will go away'.
What can I say but good luck :D

Positive bonding vibes coming your way>>>>>>

Heh heh....Not far off the mark really!

Petal is not overly happy....foot thumping and the occasional back legs kick at Frank. She has had a couple of mouthfuls of his fur. He's quite blase about things.

Frank is quite a bit bigger than Petal, so it's a blessing he has no incisors really!

Well.... there is still chasing going on, but so far so good. Frank has humped Petal a few times and I've had to stop myself from pulling him away from her because she's teeny tiny compared to him :(

They have hay, pellets and water and some fruit and veg and Petal keeps having the occasional munch.

I guess it's just wait and see what happens :)

Here's some pics. Quality isn't great and I took better ones but the phone didn't save them for some reason :?

Seems to be going well :0)

Bonding002.jpg

Bonding004.jpg

Back