• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilson & Alison - the love buns

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry gone a bit piccie mad tonight :oops:

Just thought I'd share a pic of Wilson & Alice snuggled up together :love: Out of all the buns we've got, these 2 are the closest ever :love: My little man is managing just fine with the love of his good wifey bun :)

DSCF3937.jpg

Thanks guys - it was Wilson bless him that did all the hard work to get better though, not me :)

It was your Kermit, Kirsty that inspired Wilson & us to fight on for him :love:

It was your Kermit, Kirsty that inspired Wilson & us to fight on for him :love:

Thanks, its good knowing that my wee man helped somebun else, im sure he will be happy about it too.

I think head tilt bunsters are just so brave and the cuteness just oozes right out of them!

Thanks, its good knowing that my wee man helped somebun else, im sure he will be happy about it too.

I think head tilt bunsters are just so brave and the cuteness just oozes right out of them!

Every time I went to vets with Wilson, I'd tell them what I'd read on here about your boy. You're right about headtilt bunnies - they are so vulnerable like this, that it just makes me want to love them all the more :love:

It's lovely to see Wilson so happy with his wifey. :love::love: He's obviously loving life, even though he's been through so much recently. :):)

Back