• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah 'But Mum I don't want my carrot & willow leaves in my bowl! I likes being messy!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Noah 'But Mum I don't want my carrot & willow leaves in my bowl! I likes being messy!

I gave Noah some carrot & willow leaves earlier in his food bowl, on top of the few pellets he had left. The little monkey decided he would rather throw them all over the floor :? I give in, I'd only just bloomin hoovered up! :roll:

DSCF3930.jpg

Note the state of the bottom of the door - Noah's left his mark :roll:

Oh Noah you mucky pup!:lol:

Billy and Bonnie have just been sharing a bowl of carrot and apple salad with my daughter...they were eating that off of my carpet too :roll:

Good boy Noah!:love: You are so sweet and good looking that I am sure your mummy will never be angry with you.

:shock:
He didn't like you hiding his pellets did he :roll::lol:

He certainly spread his carrot out well, bless :love::love:

Kermit used to do that - he would chuck all the stuff out the bowl to get to what he wanted.....usually just after me hoovering.
They can be so mischievious at times! But then you can never be angry with a wee cute face like that looking back at you!

Bless him, he's such an angel really :lol: Mark's just had to take the bowl off him, because he's started to throw it around again! :roll::lol: I just hope he doesn't start with his water bowl! :shock:

Back