• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you let an outdoor rabbit play inside...

DemiS

Warren Veteran
All my buns are kept ouside, but I bring them inside sometimes to play. Jez is only young, and i havent been able to clip his claws. He keeps diving up onto the sofas. About 5 mins ago he jumped headfirst into my laptop :shock::roll:

And is now using those needle claws of his to climb up the sofa :lol:

Luckily, we have no poops so far. Thats the probolem when I let the others inside, they always leave a huge pile of poops

hehe he sounds a bundle of fun! :lol: Are they litter trained? When I bring our buns in I bring one of their trays in too :D (Although tbh there poo's still go everywhere haha but at least they wee in there ;) )

If they live separately and come into the house at different times they will do poos inside to mark their territory.

If they live separately and come into the house at different times they will do poos inside to mark their territory.

I agree with this :)

If the weather is bad, i dont put the buns in the run i bring them inside for about an hour each to stretch their legs in the lounge. The buns do poo/wee if they can smell some other bun has been in. Invest in a carpet cleaner, they work wonders :) xXx

Nope, he's not litter trained yet. Plus don't think my mum would appreciate wood shavings all over the carpet :lol:

Back