• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Auntie Angie & RU- Wilbur here

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Auntie Angie,

Auntie Denise said you would like to see some new piccies of me, to remind you of what a handsome, cuddly little boy I am :)

Aren't I still very handsome? :love: I've still got my lovely little splodge on my nose, as Auntie Denise hasn't managed to kiss it off yet :roll:

Auntie Denise tells me that hopefully soon it won't be too much longer before I'm in my forever home, with some new bunny friends :) She say's I've got to watch this space - whatever that means in human talk :roll::lol:

Anyhow must go, as need to go eat my veggies & rabbit on to Cookie & Minnie through the mesh, 2 guinea pigs that have come on their holidays :)

Bye for now, lots of love

Wilbur xxx

DSCF3912.jpg
DSCF3915.jpg

ohhh Wilbur ...georgeous boy ...you have your own chair :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: I do Auntie Angie, in fact I've got 2 in my pen ;) You see I can sit up here & have a good chew on it & hide under it when I want to :lol:

Fank you biscuitblosoom & hurrian honey for saying I am handsome :)

Back