• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poisionous plants

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Hiya dont know if anyone can help me. Ive got a couple of large bushes in my garden that my bunnies love eating. They have a spiky branches and have recently started to grow berries. The bushes havent caused them any harm but not sure if the berries would have any effect. I put pics on as i dont know what they are.
Photo072.jpg

Photo071.jpg

Thanks yeah it does look like it, says its not poisonous but will double check to see if its harmful to buns.
Sorry just saw the last bit of your post. :shock: Do you know if thats just the berries as my two buns have ben eating the branches for ages with no side effects.

Last edited:
im not sure if they have eaten the berries before as it is not usually as big as it is now so they cant normally reach them, theyve definalty eaten the branches tho its their fave bush!!!

I would get a bucket and a pair of scissors and snip off all the berry sprays just to be on the safe side. We do this with our Mountain Ash (i think! :lol:) Always best to be safe rather than sorry.
Or you could fence off the area but they seem to like dozing underneath!
It should only berry once a year hopefully.

Back