• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mowgli is sad

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: he's lost his favourite toy, ive tried searching for it for him, but no idea what he did with it last and he keeps sniffing around for it, it was one of those pink key like carrots on a ring from bunny boutique at PAH but our PAH dont do them anymore so can't get him one :cry::cry:

sure i saw some pink stuff in the pah near me yesterday. looks like they're selling it off. have you got a pic with it on and if i can get one i'll send it on to you? won't smell like mowgli but it might put a smile on his bunny face:D

this is a piccie of him with it:wave:

n728660300_5257800_421.jpg

ive found him a different coloured one on ebay so just got it for him, he wont be able to see its different colour but rosie will :lol: he will just feel it and should be ok :D

Glad you've got it sorted. If he loses it again let me know as I have found the one I thought I had. I gave it to Honey once and she didn't want it so it has been stuck in a box in the shed. :roll:

Back