• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dead Again...................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This is how elderly Bernie spends alot of her time now but it still makes me :shock: :shock: sometimes !!

016-15.jpg

017-16.jpg

:love:Bless!

My BB does that very occasionally - I have to stop myself waking her up and try to see if her chest is moving instead - frightening though:lol:

Benji did this today. I had a heart attack - I've never seen him put his head down like that when he flops out :lol:

Arnie always does it :lol:

Stevie done it the other day too, but his ear flopped back and looked all mangled :roll: I thought he'd killed himself doing one of his clumsy antics.. then he woke up and gave me an evil stare with his one eye :lol:

Yup...that would definately send me into panic mode....
WHY do they do it?????????????????

Aww... reminds me so much of my Clover when I had her. She used to lay like that and I used to say 'hello Dead Clover' as I walked past! :lol: :love:

Makes your heart skip a beat doesn't it?
This is Tippex Porkychicken's attempt at giving me heart failure yesterday. Not the best photograph but I was trying not to wake her:
IMG_1044-1.jpg

Back