• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 year after joining the forum.... my four beautiful rabbits.

MissMinnie

Mama Doe
At last I've managed to get some pictures of my rabbits onto the computer...

Firstly.... Rucksby & Phoebe (Phoebe has a famous baby)
Rucksby (black and white) is aged 2 and was from Burton on Trent RSPCA. Phoebe is aged approx 18mths and was from Walsall RSPCA.

DSC00103.jpg
DSC00105.jpg
DSC00108.jpg
DSC00109.jpg
DSC00113.jpg

Secondly.... Poppy & Chino

Poppy is aged 8 1/2yrs and was from Amerton Farm Rescue. Chino is aged 6 and was from Burton on Trent RSPCA.

DSC00116.jpg
DSC00117.jpg
DSC00022.jpg
DSC00009.jpg

Last edited:
You might be copying the wrong link - I'll just have a look in photobucket to see wich one it shoud be

*excitedly anticipates seeing photos*

When you hover your cursor over the picture you want to post it will come up with four different options below it: email, direct link, html code and img code. You need to go over the img code and cut and paste into ru. Hope this makes sense?

Well done however next time try to leave a line after each img code so the pictures will just show one after the other and you can just scroll down instead of down and side to side if that makes sense?

Lovely bunnies by the way. Gorgeous :love:

:love::love::love::love:

Aww they are all beautiful, thank you for putting some pictures on.

Phoebe was uppy eared last time I saw pictures but I think you'd said she had properly lopped - she and Tinks are practically identical. The main reason they looked different before was the ears. Both sisters have the Ivy leaf type mark on their head's that got 'Ivy' his name.

Back