• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nameless bun

Sazzii

Warren Scout
Just got this little girl from my "friend".
She had a litter, because she thought that breeding rabbits was fun... :shock: :censored:
Anyway, this was the last one and she said she would let it loose in the garden if she couldn't get rid of it :(:(:(

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any name suggestions? She is just settling in so excuse the poor photo, I didn't really want to stress her out any more :(

dscn2791r.jpg

She's a darker colour than on the photo, a sort of brown colour.

Thanks!

Aww she's very pretty. I think Ella is a nice name for her but my boyfriend suggests Biscwit (apparently that's Biscuit with an accent, :lol:)- I think he likes the Foxs Biscuits ad too much!

I think she's sooty fawn. What about
Bee Bee
Flossy
Etta
Izzie
Cassy
Judy
Trixie
Luna

I got a bun just like her yesterday(pics later) she is called Maggie May

We went with Luna, because I thought it suited her :D:D

Aww that's a nice name! Well done for not going with Biscwit, my O/H would think he's the ultimate champion in naming bunnies :lol:, he said I wasn't allowed my buck unless I named him Velcro, so Velcro it is :lol:

Back