• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy foster cat just gave birth! (gross pics) U/D more pics added! pg.4

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
I'm fostering a beautiful cat for Andrea (Hopper) and she had 3 babies today - very recently by the looks of things - they're all still wet and gross!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

I gave her loads of boxes etc. to birth in and she's just done it on the floor :roll::lol:
Poppy is doing really well - she's such a friendly girl, I had to leave cos she kept rolling over to be stroked and the babies weren't impressed :lol:

Last edited:
:shock: Wow - that is an amazing sight! :D I still can't get used to how other animals give birth to such "mini me's" instead of pink wriggly things!

What a clever poppy :love:

Funny how she chose there to have them instead of the boxes? She looks extremely happy with herself and not phased in slightest bless her.

Yikes the carpet :shock: Might try some of that stuff shazzabunny recommended, does it work on kids paints also?

Give poppy a cuddle for me, she has done so well bless her considering how young she is xx

one of the babies has a stumpy tail like Poppy - so I guess she was born like that, not an accident :shock::)

Oh really!! Oh wow how strange!! Which one faye?

ETA, ohh its the one with mainley white on as can see long tails on the other 2.

Last edited:
Might try some of that stuff shazzabunny recommended, does it work on kids paints also?

Not sure about kids paint, but it has never let me down for any other kind of stain. Even on old stains it lifts them no problem, its really incredible stuff i cant recomend it highly enough :)

Not sure about kids paint, but it has never let me down for any other kind of stain. Even on old stains it lifts them no problem, its really incredible stuff i cant recomend it highly enough :)

Thank, will order some. Ohh might get urine stains out carpet from rabbits then> One of my litter trained buns has for some reason protested to a smaller litter tray instead of the bigger one :roll:

Faye, I will order 2, one for you seeing as poppy is under my rescue. Sorry about that hun.

Ordered :D

Awwww bless her. Silly puddy cat having them on the floor!! :lol:
She must feel very relaxed then really. She looks it on the photos :)

:lol: they're already clean(ish!) and dry, so will take some more pics in a bit... Poppy is really relaxed - she just wants to be stroked, which is not so great when she's rolling around and flinging babies off her boobies :roll::lol:

bless her my cat saphire had her kittens upstairs, she started pushing in the middle of my four dogs downstairs needless to say i scoped her up quickly, she also decided that all the boxes i had given her were rubbish. she had them on our bed.:)

Back