• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Babies Are Growing Up

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Words cannot describe how much I love these little bundles of joy. If I could I would keep every single one of them. They mean SO much to me. I would love for them to be rehomed to loving homes that I would get updates on (selfishly), I can't help it.
Gabriel's hocks are still getting worse unfortunately. He is seeing the vet in the week :(
Anyway, the 4 babies are now 7 weeks old and today is their first time out on the grass :love: I have been giving them little bits of grass for quite a while now and their tummies are not complaining :)
Let me just charge the camera and I will show you some pictures :)
Babies have their myxo vacc soon and then will officially be put up on RIN so people interested better get their skates on quick! (They will be sterilised before they go :))

Aww hun i know how you feel, i would love to keep the 6 bubbas i have with me here forever to live in one big happy group but i know that can't happen :(
They will only be going to the best homes ever :love:
Can't wait for some more pics of your bundles of fluff :love:

I know how you feel when Scooch's babies were coming out of the nest and starting to explore the world around them I was smitten, I know how hard it must be for you to give them up :( I'm so glad I didn't have to PICS!! :D

ow right ill look into that then with my vet.... thank you i was confinced it was later. as mine are displaying teenage behaviour :lol:that is good news thank you:wave:

Back