• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you like a piece?

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
My first ever attempt at making a cheesecake. Am quite proud of myself :oops: Anyone want some?

003-5.jpg

001-4.jpg

ooooooooo i really need to make one of those, or should i say eat one of those:oops: will you tell us the recipe please :)

thanks. sorry im a bit thick what is the soft cheese and what make and where from:oops: does it mean fromage frais

thanks. sorry im a bit thick what is the soft cheese and what make and where from:oops: does it mean fromage frais

You could use either marscapone cheese or philadelphia but I just used tesco value soft cheese. You'll find it next to the philadelphia in most supermarkets :) If you use the proper philadelphia it can be quite an expensive thing to make!

I've also read that you can use hobnobs instead of digestives or ginger nuts but again I think this bumps up the price x

You could use either marscapone cheese or philadelphia but I just used tesco value soft cheese. You'll find it next to the philadelphia in most supermarkets :) If you use the proper philadelphia it can be quite an expensive thing to make!

ahh i see, cheese spread :oops: will definatly be having a go, thanks :)

My OH has just had a bit and he says it's gorgeous. Really fresh and creamy. So different to shop bought ones! :D I'll have some later after my Sunday dinner.

Would love to see piccies of yours when they're finished :D

OMG that looks amazing!!!!!! Can you send me the whole cheesecake over please? :D:D:D

Proper cheesecake - yummy, you can't beat it! :D

Looks gorgeous :D

I may have a go at a vegan version of the recipe using toffuti cream cheese and soya cream. I've only made tofu ones before that are baked in the oven, but this sounds even tastier!

I'm allergic. I always get the worst headache imaginable when I eat it, which is strange because I'm fine with the individual ingredients!!

Enjoy anyway!

Back