• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Carrier?

We got a top opening one for Eddie & Molly as it's easier to get them in & out of rather than front opening - got ours from Pets At Home.

yeah mine opens from top and front. ow wilkinsons wouldn't have thought of looking there. will do from now on. thank you x

yeah thats it mine love theirs they have it in the run with the door off and just flop in it.

If you find one with clips that are easy to undo it is better in case you need to take the top half off of the box ;)

My larger box which is around 54cm x 34 cm fits a medium rabbit and an adult french lop in with room to spare, hard work carrying it though :shock:

If you find one with clips that are easy to undo it is better in case you need to take the top half off of the box ;)

My larger box which is around 54cm x 34 cm fits a medium rabbit and an adult french lop in with room to spare, hard work carrying it though :shock:

i'm going to need one where the top comes off cos i dont think Jose will come out quietly judging on his last vet visit!

I have one like this but it was from tesco and its great. Its big enough for Snowdrop to flop out in while Strawberry is doing his nut as he hates the car! The top comes off easily so you can get them out!

tesco? oooh i might take a trip there in a bit (Once ive finished cleaning up all this glass!!) and then if they dont have any, ill pop to pets at home me thinks

tesco? oooh i might take a trip there in a bit (Once ive finished cleaning up all this glass!!) and then if they dont have any, ill pop to pets at home me thinks

Yeh, it was a while ago when they had a pet isle on the seasonal thing. It was only £10!

Back