• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion and Buttercup... as requested

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
;) :D

Well hello there... Aunty Becky tells us your our new mummy...
100_1567.jpg

100_1572.jpg

I cant wait until you collect us, Aunty Becky is good at most things, but she isnt a very good hairdresser as you can see!!
100_1560.jpg

We love this green tunnel :love:
100_1580.jpg

But the red stool is definately our favourite toy :D
100_1558.jpg

We are both very very good girls, and are looking foward to meeting Oscar :love: Aunty Becky says she will miss us lots and lots :(

See you really soon mummy to be!! :wave: xXx

Thanks for doing the pics Becky.

They are just so :love::love::love: I can't wait to meet them and bring them home

I hope it will be love at first sight for Oscar. They are just going to be a gorgeous threesome. Oscar has the same colouring as Buttercup - fawn with darker marks but is a small lop. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

Thats no problem Kelly :D

Look foward to seeing pics of Oscar... the girls are out in the run at the moment, im so pleased for them both!!

Im going to miss them though :oops:

Thanks for doing the pics Becky.

They are just so :love::love::love: I can't wait to meet them and bring them home

I hope it will be love at first sight for Oscar. They are just going to be a gorgeous threesome. Oscar has the same colouring as Buttercup - fawn with darker marks but is a small lop. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

Ooooo its you having these too!!! They are very lucky buns to be living with you and Oscar!

Say hello to Oscar, the lucky boy who is going to be getting 2 new gorgeous girlfriends, Dandelion and Buttercup next week. This is Oscar enjoying his breakfast this morning. Only the 1 picture today as I was out in the garden in my nightie :D:oops: I'll maybe try to get some of him in his run later.

IMG_4342.jpg

Oscar says "Hello girlies. :love: I've got a nice big hutch and run that is very lonely and boring just for me - all ready to share for bunny snuggles and mischief :D "

I think they are going to make a gorgeous threesome. Can't wait to get them all together. Oscar really need somebun to play with.

Awwwwh!! Hello Oscar! Its lovely to see a picture of you :love: The girlies cant wait to meet you next Saturday :love: You'll make a lovely threesome :)

*is really excited* :lol: xXx

Back