• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Bella: more pics page 2

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I picked Bella up today to be Splodge's new companion and so far both rabbits seem to be getting along fingers crossed it continues and they don't fall out! She is 15 weeks old :love: I am going to be in so much trouble as my boyfriend said no more rabbits but I couldn't have Splodge miserable any longer. I have just texted him this pic and waiting for the response :shock:
DSC00444.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try and get lots of pics tomorrow I'm leaving them alone as much as I can so that they can get used to each other althought they have been eating together and grooming each other so that is good :D

I got a reply message, first one just said 'oi', then I got 'what are they doing in the house' :lol: He'll get over it, it's my house anyway it's just that we're supposed to be moving in together in the next few months and I promised I would cut down on pets! I have been very good at not replacing the rats though so I think I am allowed another bunny :D

She's only 15 weeks!!! :shock: Shes huge! Oh but sooooooo beautiful, im very jealous would love a giant! Good work with the boyfriend, once you have the bun in then its tough ;) hehe i told mine dreamer and tinks were foster buns.... they are just being fostered forever ;) hehe

Awwwwwww She is lovely and Splodge looks so Happy.

I'm sure Your boyfriend will be fine. Who could possibly resist her?

Thanks for sharing the photos with us. Look forward to meeting Bella.

My boyfriend has admitted it was a good move getting another rabbit, even he can see how much happier and more confident Splodge is now :thumb:

Awww - Bella is lovely!:love: and they make a lovely couple!

Those ears!:shock:<swoons>

Last edited:
Back