• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jingo's tremors :(

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here are a couple of videos of Jingo's tremors :( Poor boy :( You can see that he does everything normally - eats, plays, grooms, poops etc - just that the tremors keep on and on for a long time :( These tremors are not as bad as some that he has had - but we know that they are getting worse due to his hormomes :(
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Do you know, I hadn't even noticed that :shock: No, it's John leaning on the table while taking the video :D

We honestly don't know Jane :( The vet is going to send the videos to his Professor in Glasgow :(

He's actually worse today as he just wants to hump :( The poor boy is getting no peace :( I wish the vet could do him now to stop all this for him :(

i am very courious what the professor will think, please let us know if he comes back to you with any ideas. its really sad that hes started with them again. the night he started with them here was awful and very upsetting. give him a cuddle for me please and tell him me and hannah still miss him x

i think it is some sort of motor neurone disease like in people. maybe a defect in the spinal chord or nervous system

Back