• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horse Trials at Blenheim Palace...

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Hi
I was wondering if anyone was going to the Blenheim Palace Horse Trials next month. On the saturday, we might be doing some rabbit jumping demo's.

10th - 13th Sept
We're not going for definate yet. I need Maureen to decide on petrol costs, and if the people at the show think it's reasonable then we will be going.

we would go just for the rabbit jumping!!! (though my partner does love shopping at horse trials!)

PM me if you are going as we really would come just for that

I'll certainly be going - got my tickets!

You'll have to let us know if you do end up by going and I'll try to tear myself away from the horses and shops for a look :D

Hannah

:wave: I'll be there - I go every year! :D

A bunny jumping demo sounds like a lovely idea, but would it not be a bit dangerous having the buns out there - A lot of people bring their dogs, and they do sometimes get loose? :shock:

Our rabbits aren't too bothered by dogs, but yes I think we'll have to ask the people on the speakers to ask visitors to keep their dogs on leads whilst the demo is going on. The rabbits will be in harnesses and leads when they're out, so if a dog did get loose then we should easily and quickly be able to scoop up the rabbit to safety.

I really hope we are going :)
And hope to see you there if we are

Our rabbits aren't too bothered by dogs, but yes I think we'll have to ask the people on the speakers to ask visitors to keep their dogs on leads whilst the demo is going on. The rabbits will be in harnesses and leads when they're out, so if a dog did get loose then we should easily and quickly be able to scoop up the rabbit to safety.

I really hope we are going :)
And hope to see you there if we are

Don't worry they constantly ask people at these events to keep dogs on lead at all times!

Hope you hear back from them :)

Hannah

I've been and got a new carrier for him. Well its not a carrier, its a transformed storage box. Its clear plastic round the sides, with 6 big holes drilled in, and 3 small ones for the waterbottle and ribbon (To tie the bottle on with). It's a good width and length, but not very high. My neighbours nethie can stand up in it (On back legs) but Harleys bigger than a nethie. I'll have to keep giving him lots of excercise in the harness and lead on the day. That's if we're going, still no reply from the Blenheim Palace people.

Back