• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all owners of BARC bunnies & piggies...

Was your bunny given a daft name?

• Total voters
Nope :) Eve was a sensible name & suits her perfectly. Then there's little Finlay, but we did chose his name whilst fostering him ;)

Phew - did I get away lightly? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Im not an owner yet, but soon will be the proud mum to Herbie, i think its quite a sensible name, and he will be keeping his name when he comes here :)

:lol::lol: maybe theres only you daft enough bekki to adopt bunnies from us with silly names. wait till your friend finds out what the piggies are called that shes coming to look at on wednesday:lol:

I remember reading a thread on here when I just joined about somebody sitting in a vet waiting room waiting for "Angelcake" and "Radish" to be called .. were they BARC bunnies?? :shock::lol::lol::lol:

I've got to say I prefer the more individual names, though I made a promise to myself I would not change a name if the rescue names the bunny .....

Edit to add:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=135738&highlight=radish+angelcake

I've just found the thread in question and Angelcake was not names by BARC, so off the hook there then :lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe it either!!
I'd hate to know what Bobby would've been called if his name wasn't drawn from a hat for a fundraiser :lol:
I mean, WUZZLE!!! What a silly name :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

love this thread ... yes Angelcake and Radish were ours ...;)

ohhh yes and i remember Hovis ..what is wrong with that :shock: :lol:

also had a sambuka ...and a Munchkin....and a litter of babies called Bibble , Bobble , Bubble and Boo :lol:

Oh yes and we once had a little dutch rescue bun we called Edam .. ( as in dutch cheese :thumb:)

We got Mr Jingles from Angie - who we call Jingo 'cos we had a Mr Jingles beforehand :D

We got Oxo and Fliss and Possum - but I named them :oops::lol:

We got Liesel who was already named :D - so no daft names here :lol:

Well, maybe some of the ones that I have named :oops:

Back