• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little angel Peaches :)

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Well, when I say "angel" I mean "still naughty, but not evil like Nibbles" :lol:

She's quite a shy girl, and isn't keen on being fussed by us yet, but she happily runs up to us and shows off. She loves nothing more than being out and causing mischief. She's a good little digger too :roll:

Peaches :love:
DSC03270.jpg

Hmmm... What's over here
DSC03269.jpg

I'll just eat the grass inbetween the slabs then
DSC03268.jpg

Pewwwwww Mum! Your feet smell!!
DSC03273.jpg

The worlds cleanst poofiest white bunny tail :love:
DSC03274.jpg

I didn't name her. It's one of the more "normal" names to have come from BARC :lol:
She works well with Wuzzle, coz he's a creamy colour, so we have Peaches & Cream :love:

you saying we usually pick stupid names :shock: whats wrong with wookie and wuzzle for names theres nothing strange or stupid about those :roll:

the expression on her face in the first pic is brill :)

you saying we usually pick stupid names :shock: whats wrong with wookie and wuzzle for names theres nothing strange or stupid about those :roll:

the expression on her face in the first pic is brill :)

Thats "the look" :shock:
It usualy means she's plotting. Shortly after I took that photo, she ran up to Wookie & Nibbles's hutch which is the one behind her in the photo, and just started pulling on the door and sticking her nose through and stealing their hay!! Good job Nibbles and Wookie were in the run!
And you see the carrier in the back? That's to stop her from going behind the hutch. We can usually get away with just having a bit of wood there and they never bother going to explore, but she leaned right over it, and as soon as I shouted her to stop, she came back, gave me the look, thumped her feet and umped over the wood :roll:

what on earth are you implying about BARC bunny names ...:shock: :shock:

:lol:..we ve had some very very normal ones lately ..;)

love that first piccie :love:

Back