• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo ........naughty boy .....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
is getting to be a propper grumpy pants ... :evil:

he bit me last night ...right on the end of my finger ..my finger i use to type :evil: so its hurting while im typing this ..:evil:...oooouuuch :roll:

seriously...i dont know whats got into him ... :(
hes always been a bit temperemental...capable of a bite ..but hes getting much worse .. :(
i dont know if its just cos hes getting older ...or because he doesnt get quite as much out time (due to the children i childmind being all little ones at the moment)....or if hes not feeling right ..
he was at the vets for his myxi this week though and all was fine except for his usual mild bladder probs

or perhaps hes fed up of the bachelor life now...hes rejected all potential female friends weve tried .. except Hope but she wasnt happy inside so we abandoned that idea .. :?

Oh no, naughty Nemo!

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but could he not live oustide with Hope?

Hope is now bonded with Franc ... and Nemo HATES it outside ...he is horrified if i put him in the run...just sits staring for hours until i bring him back in ... we leave the back door ope all the time in summer and he has never ventured further than the step ...he will go and sit and look but then justs turns his back and goes to sprawl out in the living room ..

Nemo you norty boy:no: I had best tell Merlin to wear his crash helmet to protect his ears then next time you come to stay:lol:

Just a thought Angie but have you got a collapsible run that could come indoors for Nemo and somewhere to put it whilst the kids are there? It's just he seems to love the outside run when he comes here and if it's been raining we've bought the smaller one indoors for him so he can still hop around if Merlin is in with us of an evening.

Nemo you norty boy:no: I had best tell Merlin to wear his crash helmet to protect his ears then next time you come to stay:lol:

Just a thought Angie but have you got a collapsible run that could come indoors for Nemo and somewhere to put it whilst the kids are there? It's just he seems to love the outside run when he comes here and if it's been raining we've bought the smaller one indoors for him so he can still hop around if Merlin is in with us of an evening.

no space im afraid ..:(...i know he likes the run when hes with you ...ive tried him here several times since you had him in june ...and still the same sulking :roll: :roll:

i think hes just an old grump with us ... :roll:...might change his name to victor meldrew :? :lol:

I'm guessing he's attention seeking? he may be frustrated and resentful of the time you spend with the children.
I would keep trying to find his dream girl as when he has found her he will be demanding attention from her instead. Have you tried speed dating at a rescue? xx

I'm guessing he's attention seeking? he may be frustrated and resentful of the time you spend with the children.
I would keep trying to find his dream girl as when he has found her he will be demanding attention from her instead. Have you tried speed dating at a rescue? xx

we are a rescue ;)...so yes :p

Back