• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! Competition.

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Everyone

For those of you who don't get the RWA's magazine Rabbiting On, I just wanted to highlight the fact that Make Mine Chocolate is running a competition to design some greetings cards. The purpose is two fold, to highlight the message of the campaign but to also raise some much needed funds too.

The winners will receive a bunny hamper and a pack of MMC greetings cards including their own design.

I know just how many arty types there are out there and I bet we have some realy undiscovered talent in our midst so come on guys get designing.

For more details click on this link. http://makeminechocolate.co.uk/CardCompetition.php

Have fun!

Is it photos & art?? Or just art??

It can be whatever you like. Only limit on your designs will be your imagination.

Photos, photoshop, hand drawn etc. Only thing is that it must be possible to reproduce it in large amounts so anything with bits stuck on etc won't work really.

We can't wait to see what you lovely people come up with.

So can you just email them some plain pictures?

There are 3 different card categories which are Easter, Christmas and Any Occasion, you may find plain pictures fall into some of these categories whilst for other pictures you need to modify them slightly.

Back