• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2012 Rabbit Olympics....what will your rabbit be entered for?

Oh yeah and our one of our other fosters, Olive will be in the 1m hurdles from a standing start......:shock:

I think Alfie would like to enter the "Eat as much as you can in 30 seconds" category. And the piggy would probably win. :lol::lol::lol:

Posy would be in the log rolling junior race! She loves to hop on top of her cardboard tube and log roll on it!:lol:

Leo and Lila will be in the sprint for the pellets race.

Peter will be handing out the medals.

Posy would be in the log rolling junior race! She loves to hop on top of her cardboard tube and log roll on it!:lol:

Leo and Lila will be in the sprint for the pellets race.

Peter will be handing out the medals.

:lol::lol:

Sensible Peter, bit like me, would rather watch than take part heh?

Jose would be entered into the "most wallpaper eaten without mommy noticing!" category!

Daisy thinks she'd do very well in that category too :lol: She'd also like to enter the 50m cat chase.

Jester would enter 'most carpet ripped overnight' and 'cutest expression after doing something naughty'

Charlie and Max are going to go head to head in the "Whose moult makes them look most like a porqupine?" category :oops:

Aaaaaah, it looks like Alfie has some serious competition in the eating event. :shock: He's just told me he needs to start practicing....... LOTS. :lol::lol:

can linus and frosty enter the loo roll tug of war :D

Of course they can.

Thought I'd flag this up as we have 3yrs to get these bunnies to the peak of their game :D.

I'm entering Tilly for the "most hay transferred from hutch to hall carpet in the first minute after hoovering" seniors.

Back