• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo Fakes Dead!!

sidereus7

Mama Doe
This little rabbit is going to scare me half to death! :shock:

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

Sorry for the messy cage. I had finals this week and got a bit behind. :oops:

But he's gonna give me a heart attack someday!! :censored::lol:

:love::love:

I hate when they do it. Your heart sinks - eurgh it's the worst feeling in the world, only to find out they are faking it:lol:

Storm does this. Scares me terribly. Then when I wake him up just to make sure he's okay, he gives me a really dirty look :lol:

Awe so cute. Mine did this the day after we got him, he suddenly jumped over onto his side and stayed there :lol:

Awwww, my bun has done this to me. One morning he really scared me I was able to go out of the gate to the bin and back, got right up to his hutch and then he woke up. He was fine I think he couldnt understand why I was soooo worried and gave him lots and lots of hugs!

Wuzzle did this yesterday and nothing was waking him.I was poking him, calling his name, peaches was even nudging him. I was really starting to panic. As I ran for the keys for his hutch, I ran into the bag of SS and he heard it rustle and was up like a shot :lol:

First time mine did it my heart sank so low I thought it'd never come back up :shock:

Lil B**gers aren't they :lol:

He always leaps to his feet when I get the camera though.

Oh Snowdrop and another cute bunny also scaring their moms! They're so cute! :love:

I think we need a thread with sneaky buns faking it. :lol:

Back