• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fruit?

Mine love apple, banana, grapes, nectarine, pineapple, they don't get it very often though - every other week or so nornally

Mine help themselves to apples from the tree...:? They even stand on things to get to them...

mine love banana and kiwi, but i really don't give fruit very often, i tried them with apple but it gave them funny poos.

Mine have banana, grapes and apple.

They all love banana. If I need to get them into the carrier I pop some banana in the carrier and they hop straight in! Silly buns!:lol:

I think I will try him on some fruit today. After being neutered yesterday he hasn't eaten much, a few pellets, hay and some spinach leafs.

Amber has had grape, pear(which low sugar contect apparently), apple, plum, narnie, raisins and mango which is supposed to helpd igestive tract. She detests pineapple:lol:

Back