• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First taste of freedom

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
For Marion and Geoff, now that their quarantine has come to an end.

After years of being stuck in a tiny hutch they didn't know what to make of it at first, but Geoff soon started making full use of the space and is now a binky king :love: Marions lega are very stiff and she just potters about slowly. I'm not sure if it is arthritis or the poor conditions, probably a bit of both so we will check with the vet about getting her some metacam :)

HPIM2247.jpg

HPIM2251.jpg

HPIM2252.jpg

geoff3.jpg

geoff2.jpg

geoff.jpg

marion.jpg

Marion and Geoff were not kept in a tiny hutch, none of them at the rescue are small and all the long termers are given at least a 5ft hutch and have daily exercise.

Last edited:
Bless them- they are so podgy!! he he-

the excercise will do them good

They aren't podgy at all, Marion is actually extremely boney :( She just has some strange extra rolls of skin and the vet says that Geoff has a strangely small head :? I guess that can make him look a bit over weight but he also has a lot of muscle wastage on his hips:(

They aren't podgy at all, Marion is actually extremely boney :( She just has some strange extra rolls of skin and the vet says that Geoff has a strangely small head :? I guess that can make him look a bit over weight but he also has a lot of muscle wastage on his hips:(

sorry- i thought the harlequin was overweight with all the rolls -

sorry- looks that way from afar and not knowing :(

sorry- i thought the harlequin was overweight with all the rolls -

sorry- looks that way from afar and not knowing :(

Thats Ok :) She is so skinny :( It was a miracle she could eat when she came to us as her teeth were in a horrific state. I guess the rolls of skin can look very deceptive :)

Back