• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to share this

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D:D This has really made me smile

I just had a phone call from the Blue Cross, it was one of those usual ones where they want you to donate so much each month because of all the animals abandoned due to the recession etc.

So I explained that unfortunately we couldn't help because we run our sanctuary, it turns out she has rescued rabbits many years ago. So we got chatting about the types of bunnies we take in and what a rough deal rabbits get in general. She then asked about how they are housed so I ended up explaining how we use dog crates and convert playhouses in great detail.

The lady then said that it sounded like such a good place she would rather be fundraising for us but if she did that she would loose her job :shock::lol: So I have given her our website address and she is going to have a look at it tonight when she gets home and see if she can think of some ways to help us out. :)

It just struck me so funny that she tried to get money out of us and she may end up helping us instead. Just wish I could manage the same when they ring up to offer us double glazing or a conservatory:lol::lol:

Back